HP E5000 Messaging System is the industry's first fully self contained platform built for the next-generation of Microsoft Exchange to deliver enterprise-class messaging to businesses of all sizes. Built as a turnkey solution that can be up and running in a few hours vs. days, the HP E5000 Messaging System gives business users the experience they want most: large mailboxes, centralized archiving of mailboxes files and 24x7 access from any device. IT staffs benefit the solutions simplicity to setup, scale and manage and to meet new demands affordably. Ideal for multi-site enterprises as well as branch office and remote office environments, each HP Messaging System delivers greater simplicity and accelerates deployment with preconfigured solutions starting at 500 mailboxes up to 3000 mailboxes, while delivering large, 1 to 2.5 GB mailbox sizes. Clients can grow by adding storage capacity or more appliances within the environment up from hundreds to as many as 15,000 mailboxes.
Partner with HP and Microsoft on your Exchange 2010 Migration Plan
• HP and Microsoft have entered into a $250 million joint investment to deliver converged application solutions that include software, servers, storage, networking, and support. Solutions include the HP E5000 Messaging System which is a preferred Exchange 2010 solution by both HP and Microsoft.
Setup Complete Exchange Environments in Hours Versus Days
• Plan and configure a solution in seconds with complete solutions packaged into a single part number. Deploy with confidence using purpose-built hardware for Exchange 2010 with jointly developed best practice decisions designed in.
Have Confidence Service Levels are Met and Operational Costs Stay Down
• Use pre-sized, pre-tested configurations to ensure the solution works as advertised. Self contained solutions help avoid any unwanted impacts on your existing environment.
Provide HA out of the box and simplify scaling
• Automatic database-level recovery from failures: Ensure continuity of service with Database Availability Groups (DAGs) that provide built in high availability and disaster recovery.
- Number Of Storage Drives Installed: 12
- Total Installed Storage Capacity: 12000GB
- Storage Drive Interface: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- Storage Drive Capacity: 1000GB
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2
- Colour Of Product: Black, Silver
- Number Of Users: 500user(s)