- Most advanced NAND process technology in the semiconductor industry
- Limited three-year warranty
- Install your Crucial m4 2.5" Solid-State Drive into a standard desktop 3.5" drive bay
- Sturdy, metal, mounting bracket
- Mounting screws for simple installation
SSDs: they're not just for laptops anymore. A simple 3.5" adaptor bracket can easily and affordably turn your standard HDD drive bay into a Solid-State drive bay. The Crucial 3.5" Adapter Bracket lets you install your Crucial 2.5" Solid-State Drive into a standard 3.5" drive bay nearly any desktop system. This sturdy, metal, mounting bracket includes mounting screws for simple installation. Available as a kit with your new Crucial SSD or as a standalone product.
Hungry for more? The Crucial m4 SSD builds on the success of our award-winning, wildly popular Crucial RealSSD C300 solid-state drive by offering mobile and desktop users scorching-fast read and write speeds, groundbreaking SATA SSD computing, and unparalleled performance for the dollar.
Latest and greatest.
Designed for client computing, the Crucial m4 SSD delivers faster boot and application load times for mobile and desktop users alike. Low power, lightweight, and durable, it empowers high-speed synchronous MLC NAND, advanced controller technology, optimized NAND management, and the second-generation SATA 6Gb/s interface. Together, that technology dramatically improves data transfers for bandwidth-demanding applications.
SSDs provide many benefits over traditional hard drives.
- Reduced power consumption
- Less heat generation
- Increased portability, lightweight
- No moving parts
- Rugged and reliable operation in even the most demanding operating environments
Delivering on the highest quality based upon Micron's leading-edge NAND media, the Crucial brand of memory has long been synonymous with reliability and high-performance. Our expertise in NAND process technology enables us to optimize the performance and durability of Crucial solid-state drives.
Crucial m4 series employ a standard hard drive interface and dimensions, so it is an easy storage upgrade for most notebooks. We guarantee compatibility.
- SSD Form Factor: 2.5"
- Colour Of Product: Black
- Solid-state Drive Capacity: 128GB
- Solid-state Drive Interface: Serial ATA III
- Read Speed: 500MB/s
- Memory Type: MLC