This hard-working printer handles medium to heavy print loads quickly and reliably at up to 680 cps and 136 columns wide, on up to 6-part stationery (7-part with the optional pull tractor). Reliability and productivity are delivered with long-lasting ribbons that print up to 12 million characters and a print head life of up to 400 million characters.
Choose how you work
Whatever your paper handling needs, there's a wide selection of standard and optional paper format, feeding and storage to choose from. There's also an optional front sheet guide for smaller sizes.
Fits right in
Choose from standard USB and parallel connection, or share the printer with optional wired or wireless networking.
This 136 column printer is ideal for everyone from car dealers to freight forwarders. It can handle up to 6-part forms at a very fast 680 cps and is also very reliable, with a mean volume between failure of up to 52 million lines. It includes a variety of standard paper handling and connectivity, or you can choose from a range of options that match the needs of your business.
|MemoryPorts & Interfaces|
Weight & Dimensions
- Standard Interfaces: Parallel
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 589 x 350 x 167.59mm
- Weight: 9400g
- Maximum Print Speed: 680cps
Sound EmissionOther Features
- Print Head Life: 400million characters
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 20000h
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Fonts Included: Epson Draft, Epson Roman, Epson Sans Serif
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/Me/XP, Windows NT 4.0
Epson FX-2190NEpson FX-2190N, 680 cps, 128 KB, Serial, 400 million characters, 20000h, 55 dB