The Epson LQ-2090 has the speed and durability to handle the relentless daily printing demands of everywhere from banks to freight forwarders. From orders and invoices to barcodes and cheques, it prints up to 529 cps on up to 5-part forms. You can also choose from optional wired or wireless networking to share its capabilities across your business.
This printer is built to last, with a mean 'volume between failure' of 40 million lines, a mean 'time between failure' of 20,000 power-on hours and a print head life of 400 million strokes per wire. The ribbon matches up to the hardware, with a life of up to 8 million characters.
Take your pick
Choose the way you work with cut-sheet or continuous paper handling combinations that suit the demands of any office or warehouse. This includes a standard front paper guide for handling smaller sheets.
Fits right in
Get set up and in business quickly with standard USB and parallel and optional serial, Twinax and Coax interfaces. Expand access with optional wired or wireless network print servers.
|MemoryPorts & Interfaces|
Weight & DimensionsPrinting
- Standard Interfaces: USB 1.1
- Maximum Print Speed: 529cps
Sound EmissionOther Features
- Print Head Life: 400million characters
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 20000h
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 612.5 x 374.5 x 171.5mm
- Power Requirements: AC 220-240V
- Fonts Included: Epson Roman, Epson Roman T, Epson Sans Serif, Epson Sans Serif H